The YWCA has many volunteer opportunities within our organization.
If you are interested in becoming more involved, please fill out our volunteer application and e-mail it to email@example.com or bring it to our main office, 1026 N. Forest St.
Y’s Buys Thrift Boutique Volunteer
Y’s Buys Thrift Boutique is in need of hardworking, dedicated volunteers to help with sorting, pricing, and hanging clothing. Volunteers must be able to:
- Follow instructions/directions as put forth by the store manager
- Stand for entirety of volunteer shift
- Bend, squat, pick items up off the floor, reach, and lift up to 15 lbs.
- Recognize sellable clothing and stay up-to-date with fashion trends
- Follow COVID-19 guidelines, including wearing a face mask.
There is a possibility that this may turn into an ongoing volunteer opportunity, so preference will be given to those who have regular openings in their schedule to volunteer. Must be at least 18 years old to apply.
Follow the link below to apply online!
Social Media and Marketing
Help us get the word out about the YWCA! We are in need of a volunteer to assist with our Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Ideal candidates should be tech-savvy, reliable, personable, and align with the mission of the YWCA.
Every year, the YWCA hosts fundraisers to honor our community, spread awareness about our mission, and gain funds to support our housing programs.
Fundraising volunteer opportunities are available in the preparation and execution of annual fundraisers.