Members of the YWCA Bellingham play a crucial role in our ability to affect change in women’s lives.
Your commitment as a member furthers our mission and allows us to provide services that meet critical needs in our community.
YWCA Membership Benefits
- Knowledge that you are supporting our vision to empower women and eliminate racism
- Opportunity to vote on YWCA organizational issues and elect new board members
- Invitations to annual events such as the Leadership Breakfast & Red Stocking Tea
- Up-to-date information about YWCA issues through our newsletters
- Discounts on ballroom rental
Become a Member Today!
To become a member, visit YWCA Bellingham at 1026 N. Forest Bellingham, WA 98225, or call (360) 734-4820 to let us know that you are interested. Thank you!
Youth Membership | $25
Individuals age 15 and under are eligible for this special discounted membership.
Basic Membership | $35
Your Basic Membership covers the housing deposit and one night stay for a woman in need.
Supporting Membership | $100
Supporting Membership covers the housing deposit and a one-week stay for a woman in need.
Sustaining Membership | $250
Sustaining Membership covers the housing deposit and a one-month stay for a woman in need.
Philanthropic Membership | $500
Philanthropic Membership covers the housing deposit and a two-month stay for a woman in need.
Larabee Club Membership | $1,000
As a Larabee Club member, your membership covers the housing deposit and a four-month stay for a woman in need and supports other critical services.