**Please check our COVID-19 page or call ahead to make sure we can accept your donation**
We house 36 residents at the YWCA and offer two free clothing programs! As such, we are always in need of the following:
- New underwear (all sizes)
- Blouses, shirts, t-shirts
- Sweaters, cardigans, sweatshirts, hoodies
- Professional business wear: pantsuits, slacks, skirts, blazers, etc.
- Jeans, pants, and skirts (high need for sizes 00-6)
- Rain jackets, winter jackets, light jackets
- Dress shoes, tennis shoes, casual shoes
- Winter and rain boots
- Accessories like purses, scarves, jewelry, belts, etc.
*Please only donate clothing in new or gently used condition.
For Housing Program
- Twin sized sheets, blankets, quilts and comforters: new or gently used and laundered
- New bed pillows
- Bath towels: new or gently used and laundered
- Disposable razors
- Laundry detergent
- Dish soap
- Toilet paper
- Coffee pots for drip coffee
- Coffee filters
- Non-perishable canned food (especially vegetables)
- Fresh produce
- Coffee and creamer
- Soup (especially chicken or beef broth and chicken noodle)
- Printer paper: white, 8-1/2 x 11
- Legal Pads, 8-1/2 x 11
- Postage Stamps
- New first aid kit
- Paint rollers: 9 in. by 3/8 in.
- Paint trays and liners
- Painter’s tape