The YWCA Ballroom is currently serving as an emergency shelter for homeless women during the Covid-19 pandemic. Please check back for event rentals in the summer of 2022.
The elegant YWCA Ballroom and Kitchen are available for rental to the public. The Ballroom seats 100 comfortably for a table event, and up to 120 for standing or chair-only events.
Available with rental:
- 92 folding plastic chairs
- (2) 8′ folding long tables (8′ x 30″)
- (8) 6′ folding long tables (6′ x 30″)
- (23) 30″ square folding tables
- Linen tablecloths
- Dishware & utensils
- Media Center: 70 inch big screen TV, DVD player, internet
If you are planning on serving alcohol, please purchase and display a Banquet Permit, which can be found here.
To rent our space or if you have any questions please contact us at (360)734-4820 (TTY/Relay 711) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Ballroom rental applications coming soon!